Friday 26 April 2013

Sorry (╯︵╰,)

Some apologetic eye candy!

Dear people,

As you probably know, I posted the first part of a short story of mine the other day. I've had the basic idea for ages, and I'm super pleased that I've gotten to share it with you people!!

Sadly, I think it will be awhile until the next instalment. Not like, I'm moving to a hut in Cambodia for six months awhile, but maybe a few weeks. I'm moving house soon, my studies are getting pretty intense, and I've had a really bad week, you know? By mid-May the first two things should be fine.

I mean, the five stages of grief are denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance. Thus, part two of my story will have to be anger, but I'm not sure that I'm in the right headspace for that right now. I think that waiting is better than forcing a sub par product, right?

I mean, I'll probably try to do a few light posts about origami and stuff, but the story will have to wait for now, ok? Hopefully, I'll be settled soonish, and my study deadlines are all due in early May.

Take care, all of you wonderful human beings!

No comments:

Post a Comment